3 weeks

It has been more than 3 weeks now since my arrival here in Spain. I can't even explain how much I love this place and all the people I've already been able to meet. Of course there are times where I'm homesick. For example 3 days ago. It was the birthday party of one of my friends here and she invited a whole lot of people. At the beginning everything went smoothly but then suddenly things got worse. Everyone was getting really nervous and people started crying. There were a lot of reasons for this sudden change of mood. But anyways, basically in the end everyone was crying except for me. People seemed to have forgotten about me. I was sitting in the corner alone, not knowing what was going on. Everyone was talking in spanish and they were talking really fast. In this moment, all I wanted was to be home. Home in Switzerland where everyone spoke my language and everything.
2 girls came and sat with me and explained me what was going on. And suddenly my homesickness was gone again. Because I saw that people here care about me. Later that night some of the people who have attended the party texted me to know how I was doing and to let me know that they do care about me and that they were sorry that they were in such a rush during the party. Of course I didn't blame them or anything.
However, today are the fiestas of Santa Ana (the Region where I live) and a lot of people have asked me to go with them. Which of course makes me extremly happy.
I couldn't be happier here in Spain. I have the best Family and the best friends on earth. Here and in Switzerland.
I think I can really call myself a happy girl.
Hasta luego <3
(Btw, sorry for the typos. My keybord is in german and sometimes it changes the words automatically)

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

CYR

neustart